[FLASH-USERS] FLASH LaserSlab Example

Adam Reyes adam.reyes at rochester.edu
Thu Aug 10 19:13:19 EDT 2023

Hi Div,

There isn't an existing feature in the code I'm aware of that accomplishes
this. What you can do is add a "Simulation_adjustEvolution.F90" subroutine
to your simulation directory, like
"source/Simulation/SimulationMain/LaserSlab". This routine gets called
every time step and you can monitor "dr_simTime" from "Driver_data" and
change "IO_data"'s "io_plotFileIntervalTime" as you see fit throughout the
simulation.

Alternatively, if you don't wish to add source code is to just batch a
number of jobs. The first runs out to 100ps outputting every 10ps. The
second restarts from the last checkpoint file and outputs every 1ps.

Adam Reyes

Code Group Leader, Flash Center for Computational Science
Research Scientist, Dept. of Physics and Astronomy
University of Rochester
River Campus: Bausch and Lomb Hall, 369
500 Wilson Blvd. PO Box 270171, Rochester, NY 14627
Email adam.reyes at rochester.edu
Web https://flash.rochester.edu
 (he / him / his)