[FLASH-USERS] Help compiling Sedov

Adam Reyes adam.reyes at rochester.edu
Tue Jan 24 10:00:39 EST 2023

Hi Alvaro,

You can add the flag "-Wno-error=implicit-function-declaration" to the
"CFLAGS_*" options in your Makefile.h

Adam Reyes

Code Group Leader, Flash Center for Computational Science
Research Scientist, Dept. of Physics and Astronomy
University of Rochester
River Campus: Bausch and Lomb Hall, 369
500 Wilson Blvd. PO Box 270171, Rochester, NY 14627
Email adam.reyes at rochester.edu
Web https://flash.rochester.edu
 (he / him / his)